Find out How To Update/Flash/Install Android 5.0 Lollipop On Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900K with Odin flash tool. Easy method and step by step instructions. Android 5.0 Kitkat update rolled out for Samsung Galaxy S5 G900K. You can update your device normally with OTA or Samsung Kies. But if the update is not available in your country till now and you can’t wait for update to come in your area then you’re at right place. The update is only for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900K, don’t try it on any other tablet. The update come with lots of improvements and new features for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900K.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- This stock rom is only for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900K only.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers Here and connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Update Android 5.0 On Samsung Galaxy S5:
- Download both Odin & Firmware Package in your PC.
- Extract both Odin & Firmware Package in your PC.
- Now Turn off your device completely.
- Boot your device in Download mode , Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button.You will see a Android logo now press the listed button to enter in Download Mode.
- Now launch the Odin .exe file and connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.ID:COM box in Odin turn Yellow after detecting.(Make sure the drivers is installed).
- Then click on PDA button in Odin and select the extracted file with .tar.md5 extension.
- Only check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, don’t tick any other option.
- Now click on Start button in Odin to start the installation process.It take few minutes to finish.
- You will see a PASS message in Odin message box after successful installation.
- Your device reboot automatically.First boot can take few minutes.
That’s it!! Your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900K is successfully updated to Android 5.0 Lollipop.