Samsung Galaxy S3 is the 3rd device of Samsung’s popular S series.Samsung Galaxy S3 come with 4.0.4 or 4.1.2 Android OS depend on date of buy.The good news is that Samsung Galaxy S3 got Android 4.3 Jellybean update.If you are using Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 and want to try the new Android 4.3 Jellybean.Then you are at right place .This is the first ever Android 4.3 leak for the Galaxy S3 Android smartphone and this the test firmware and Samsung may add or remove features in future test builds of Android 4.3.So, if you want to try this new leaked firmware on your device, then read our step by step guide to download the firmware and install the same on your device. This test firmware will not increase your binary counter nor void your warranty. But if you have the rooted S3, then you will lose the root access on your device after this update.But you can root it again method is given here
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- This stock rom is only for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers Here and connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy S3.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Update Android 4.3 On Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300:
- Download both Odin & Firmware Package in your PC.
- Extract both Odin & Firmware Package in your PC.
- Now Turn off your device completely.
- Boot your device in Download mode , Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button.You will see a Android logo now press the listed button to enter in Download Mode.
- Now launch the Odin .exe file and connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.ID:COM box in Odin turn Yellow after detecting.(Make sure the drivers is installed).
- Now select files as per below instructions to install Android 4.3 jellybean on Samsung Galaxy S3
- If only one file is available in the Stock Firmware zip package of .tar.md5 extension. Then click on PDA button in Odin and select file that file. If there are other file also in zip file then select files according to given below, otherwise move to the next step:
- Click on Phone button in Odin and select file with “MODEM” in its name
- Click on CSC button in Odinand select file with “CSC” in its name
- Click on PIT button in Odin and select file with “.pit” in its name
- Only check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, don’t tick any other option.
- Now click on Start button in Odin to start the installation process.It take few minutes to finish.
- You will see a PASS message in Odin message box after successful installation.
- Your device reboot automatically.First boot can take few minutes.
If you want to root your Samsung Galaxy S3 on Android 4.3 jellybean follow the method given here