Find out How To Install/Update/Flash Android 5.0 Lollipop In Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with easy method and instructions. Galaxy Note is very popular series from Samsung and no doubt the launching of this series was one of the best decision from Samsung. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 come with 5.5-inch display with HD resolution (720 x 1280). The device is packed with Exynos 1.6 GHz quad-core processor with Mali 400 GPU and 2 GB RAM. Note 2 is available in 16/32/64 GB variants.
Keep in mind that this is not official firmware update from Samsung, it’s a Custom ROM. So, you have to root your device and install Custom Recovery first. This ROM is the beta version.
Before You Begin:
- This ROM is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- You have to Root your device. Click Here for rooting method.
- Flash Custom Recovery In your device (Search in Google).
- Make sure you device is charged 60% at least.
- Make backup of all your important data.
Download Required Files:
How To Update Galaxy Note 2:
- Follow all the steps given above (Important). Download all required files, create backup, Root your device, Flash Custom Recovery and Charge your device.
- Put all the downloaded files in your SD card.
- Boot your device in Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume buttons for navigation and Power button for selection.
- In Recovery Mode, wipe all data/factory reset and caches for clean installation.
- Now select “Install zip from sd card”.
- Select the downloaded ROM zip file from sd card and flash it.
- After flashing ROM file, select Gapps zip file and flash it too.
- Now from the Recovery Main Menu, select “reboot system now”.
- Now just sit back and relax, first boot will take some time.
That’s it!! Your device is updated to Android 5.0 Lollipop.