T-Mobile rolled out Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update for Galaxy Note 3. With this article you can update your Galaxy Note 3 to Android 4.4.2 kitkat manually with Odin Flash Tool. You will lost Root access in your device after updating your device to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. But you can get Root access back after updating your device.
Click Here after updating your device to Android 4.4.2 kitkat for getting Root access back.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- This stock rom is only for T-Mobile Note 3.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers Here and connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Enable USB Debugging in your T-Mobile Note 3.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Update T-Mobile Note 3:
- Download both Odin & Firmware Package (According To Model No.) in your PC.
- Extract both Odin & Firmware Package in your PC.
- Now Turn off your device completely.
- Boot your device in Download mode , Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button.You will see a Android logo now press the listed button to enter in Download Mode.
- Now launch the Odin .exe file and connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.ID:COM box in Odin turn Yellow after detecting.(Make sure the drivers is installed).
- Now select files as per below instructions to install Android 4.4.2 kitkat on T-Mobile Note 3.
- If only one file is available in the Stock Firmware zip package of .tar.md5 extension. Then click on PDA (If PDA Button is not given Select AP button) button in Odin and select file that file.
- Only check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, don’t tick any other option.
- Now click on Start button in Odin to start the installation process.It take few minutes to finish.
- You will see a PASS message in Odin message box after successful installation.
- Your device reboot automatically.First boot can take few minutes.
Congrats!!! Your T-Mobile Note 3 is successfully updated now..