Update Android 4.3 Jellybean With Avatar Custom Rom In Sony Xperia Z
the Xperia Z gives you everything you need to make work and play absolutely amazing. To start with, the phone is powered by the powerful 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro with 2 GB RAM. To enhance your user-experience on the Sony Xperia Z is the 5 inch TFT capacitive, full HD touchscreen.
Two things you have to love about this screen are the Touch Gesture feature that makes the screen exceptionally responsive making all those slides and scrolls smooth as ever and secondly you have to love the brilliance of theBRAVIA Engine 2 that gives you increased image quality, sharpness, contrast and saturation for an enjoyable viewing experience. To top it off, the Xperia Z employs the Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS to give you all you need from this phone.
To further impress is the 13 MP primary camera with 16x digital zoom and an LED flash. The phone has a 2 MP secondary camera and full HD video recording. With 3D Surround Sound, you enjoy mind-blowing clarity on the music and video players as well as the FM radio. Don’t let the sleek and compact body of this phone fool you. The glass fibre polyamide frame of the phone makes it super strong. The Xperia Z also has durable tempered glass on the front and back for resistance to scratches. The best design feature of all has to be that the phone is waterproof, so spilling your coffee on the phone while in a meeting may be embarrassing, but not costly. The design of the phone includes a 3.5 mm audio jack and a micro USB port.When you have a phone with so many interesting features it’s going to be hard to put it down. To ensure that the enthused user is not disappointed, the Android Xperia Z is powered by a 2330 mAh battery that supports up to 11 hours of talktime on the 2G network and up to 14 hours on the 3G network. You can expect up to 550 hours of standby time on 2G and 530 hours on 3G. 16 GB internal memory gives you space for your photos, music and data and if you need more space you can expand the memory up to 32 GB using micro SD cards.Ensuring that your connectivity is always solid, the Xperia Z comes with GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi, and tethering via USB and Wi-Fi Hotspot. The phone also comes with Bluetooth and DLNA for wireless data transfer. The Xperia Z has pre-installed apps like Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and more apps that make everyday activities easy and exciting.
And now Sony Xperia Z got an unofficial Android 4.3 update from Avatar Rom with better performance and battery life
How To Flash Android 4.3 With Avatar Custom Rom In Sony Xperia Z Easiest Method From EditAndroid.Com
Before You Begin:
- Root your Sony Xperia Z from here (Important)
- Install Custom Recovery in Sony Xperia Z with unlocked bootloader from here (Important)
- Install Custom Recovery in Sony Xperia Z with locked bootloader from here (Important)
- Make a backup of your device data & apps.
- Charge your device at least 60% for safe installation.
- Download Avatar Custom Rom in your PC from Here (Important)
- Download GApps in your PC from Here (Important)
How To Flash Avatar Rom:
- Please follow all steps written in Before You Begin section for safe installation.
- Download both Avatar Rom & GApps from the link given above in your PC (Don’t extract them).
- Connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Copy both Avatar Rom & GApps zip files in external memory card of your deivce (Don’t copy in any folder)
- Now disconnect your device.
- Turn Off your Sony Xperia Z and boot into Recovery mode (Press & Hold Volume Up, Home and Power buttons)
- Once your device is in Recovery Mode, Select wipe data factory reset , wipe cache partition , wipe dalvik cache.
- Now select install zip from SD card and then choose zip from SD card , Now select Avatar Rom zip file first and install it and then select Gapps zip file and install it.
- The whole process can take few minutes.
- Once the process completed , go to the main menu of Recovery mode and select reboot system now.
- Keep in mind, First boot of your device can take few minutes (Because it will setup all system file & apps).
Here you done 😀 your device is successfully updated to Android 4.3 jellybean with Avatar Custom Rom….Congrats!!
Contact Us on our Facebook Page, If you face any problem