In this article we will show you How To Unroot Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 with the easiest method and step by step instructions. After Unrooting your Android device it will go back to stock firmware. If you are facing any type of lags, errors, any other problems in your Android Tablet after rooting. Then you came at right place. Unrooting will restore your device completely.
Some Benefits Of UnRooting:
- You can get your device’s warranty back after unrooting
- Starting over (Unrooting will completely restore stock firmware in your device).
- Fix any issues (Maybe rooting messed something up? No problem, unrooting will take care of it for you).
Before You Begin:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (Check it: On Settings>About Device)
- Windows-based computer or laptop
- Download Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 USB driver for Windows and install in your computer.
- Skip this step if you have installed the Samsung Kies.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.Follow This Guide
- Make sure your phone is charged to 60% 80% to avoid battery blackout and interruption during this tutorial.
- We recommend you make a backup on your data and media files before the tutorial.
Download Required Files:
- Download Odin3 v1.85 Tool
- Stock Firmware for 3G+Wifi Version (Download Latest Firmware)
- Stock Firmware for LTE Version (Download Latest Firmware)
How To Unroot Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1:
- Download and extract both Odin & Stock Firmware Package in your PC.
- Now Turn off your device completely.
- Boot your device in Download mode , Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button.You will see a Android logo now press the listed button to enter in Download Mode.
- Now launch the Odin .exe file and connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.ID:COM box in Odin turn Yellow after detecting.(Make sure the drivers is installed).
- Now click on PDA button in Odin and locate & select Downloaded Stock Firmware .tar extracted from the Stock Firmware Package.
- Only check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, don’t tick any other option.
- Now click on Start button in Odin to start the installation process.It take few minutes to finish.
- You will see a PASS message in Odin message box after successful installation.
- Your device reboot automatically (First Boot can take few minutes).
That’s it!! Your Tab 10.1 is successfully unrooted and Stock Firmware is successfully restored on your device.