How To Root Xolo Q3000 Without PC Easily
Xolo smartphones and tablets are getting more and more popular in India. Xolo provide smartphones with awesome design with solid hardware in a decent price. Xolo Q3000 come with a 5.7-inch full HD IPS display. The device is packed with 1.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU with Mediatek chipset and PowerVR SGX544 GPU for smooth performance and gaming. Xolo Q3000 has a 13 MP rear camera with LED flash and 5 MP front facing camera also. The device has 16 GB internal storage and external microsd card support also. Q3000 come with latest connectivity feature and 2 GB RAM for multi-tasking. In this article you will find out How To Root Xolo Q3000 Without PC Easily.
Some Benefits Of Rooting :
- Free up storage space by removing apps and services that were preinstalled by your carrier/manufacturer from your device.
- Increase battery life (apps that might have been running constantly can be removed).
- Increase performance with Tweaks & Mods available for device.
- Update to a new version of Android with Custom ROMs.
- You can flash Tons of Custom ROMs after rooting and flashing Custom Recovery for better performance and looks.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Android Smartphone after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Android Smartphone.
Before You Begin:
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Make backup of all your device data.
- You device must be charged 50% minimum.
Download Required Files:
How to Root Xolo Q3000:
- Connect your device to your PC and copy the Framaroot-1.9.1.apk file you downloaded above to your device’s SD card.
- Use a file manager app (Astro or ES File Explorer, for example), navigate to the location of Framaroot-1.9.1.apk, and install the application. Make sure you have enabled installation of apps from unknown sources by going to Settings > Security and ticking the Unknown sources checkbox.
- Go to your app drawer and open up the Framaroot app.
- Select Install SuperSU from the drop-down menu and tap on Boromir or Faramir.
- Wait for the success popup.
- Reboot your device.
Congrats!! Your Lava Xolo Q3000 is rooted!