Today, You’ll learn How To Root Xolo A500S with the easiest method and step by step instructions from us. Xolo A500S come with a 4-inch TFT display with WVGA (480 x 800) and 233 ppi. The device has a 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 processor with Mediatek MT6572W chipset and Mali-400MP GPU for better performance. The device support dual SIM with dual standby feature. The A500S come with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. The device has a 5 MP rear camera with VGA front camera for video chat. A500S has 4 GB of internal storage with 512 MB of RAM, also support external microSD card upto 32 GB. The A500S is packed with 1400 mAh battery.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Xolo A500S Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Xolo A500S after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Xolo A500S.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows Based PC or Laptop for this method.
- Download & Install Xolo A500S USB Drivers from Here
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- You device must be charged 50% minimum.
Download Required Files:
How to Root Xolo A500S:
- Connect your device to your PC and copy the Framaroot-1.6.1.apk file you downloaded above to your device’s SD card.
- Use a file manager app (Astro or ES File Explorer, for example), navigate to the location of Framaroot-1.6.1.apk, and install the application. Make sure you have enabled installation of apps from unknown sources by going to Settings > Security and ticking the Unknown sources checkbox.
- Go to your app drawer and open up the Framaroot app.
- Select Install SuperSU from the drop-down menu and tap on Boromir.
- Wait for the success popup.
- Reboot your device.
Congrats!! Your Lava Xolo A500S is rooted!