In this article we will show you How To Root Verizon Samsung Galaxy Legend SCH-I200PP with the easiest method and step by step instructions. Samsung Galaxy Legend is available from Verizon wireless with 83.99$ of price tag. The device is available for very cheap price. The device has a 4-inch capacitive touch display with 800 x 480 screen resolution. It has a 3.2 MP rear camera and 1.3 MP front facing camera for video chat. Galaxy Legend come with Android 4.1.2 Jellybean and run smoothly with its 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB RAM.
Rooting will give you full administrative rights on your Android device. After rooting your device successfully, you can make many kind of changes in your Android device.
Some Benefits Of Rooting :
- Free up storage space by removing apps and services that were preinstalled by your carrier/manufacturer from your device.
- Increase battery life (apps that might have been running constantly can be removed).
- Increase performance with Tweaks & Mods available for device.
- Update to a new version of Android with Custom ROMs.
- You can flash Tons of Custom ROMs after rooting and flashing Custom Recovery for better performance and looks.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Samsung Galaxy Legend Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Samsung Galaxy Legend after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Samsung Galaxy Legend.
Before You Begin:
- Samsung Galaxy Legend SCH-I200PP (Check it: On Settings>About Device)
- Windows-based computer or laptop
- Download Samsung Galaxy Legend USB driver for Windows and install in your computer.
- Skip this step if you have installed the Samsung Kies.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.Follow This Guide
- Make sure your phone is charged to 60% 80% to avoid battery blackout and interruption during this tutorial.
- We recommend you make a backup on your data and media files before the tutorial.
Download Required Files:
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Legend:
- Follow all the instructions given in Before You Begin section above.
- Download & Extract Cydia Impactor Exploit in your PC.
- After installing USB Drivers in your PC, Connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Now launch Impactor.exe file from extracted Cydia Impactor Exploit zip file.
- On dropdown option, choose “# drop SuperSU su to /system/xbin/su” then hit start.
- Now reboot your device.
That’s it!! Your device is successfully rooted, you’ll find SuperSU app on your device.