Samsung Galaxy S4 is one of the most popular smartphone of 2013. Galaxy S4 is available in contract and without contract. Samsung Galaxy S4 is available on AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile and from many other networks. The Galaxy S4 features a 5-inch Full HD 1080p Super AMOLED touch-enabled display, a 1.9 GHz quad-core processor, a 13-megapixel rear camera with Full HD 1080p video recording capabilities, 2-megapixel front camera, 16 GB of storage plus microSD memory expansion up to 64 GB (via optional card), 2 GB of RAM for excellent multitasking, a full complement of wireless connectivity (including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC), and enterprise-ready security features.
Kimu’s root exploit for the Verizon and AT&T Galaxy S4 is based on another exploit by Cubeuncube. The method is safe to use as its very name implies and works great on builds VRUEMJ7 and VRUEMK2 both.Though Saferoot method described below works fine on the Verizon S4 SCH-I545 and AT&T S4 SGH-I337, we cannot warrant that it is 100% safe. Follow the guide at your own risk.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Samsung Galaxy S4 Android Smartphone:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Samsung Galaxy S4 after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Samsung Galaxy S4.
Before You Begin:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 AT&T & Verizon(Check it: On Settings>About Device)
- Windows-based computer or laptop
- Download Samsung Galaxy S4 USB driver for Windows and install in your computer.
- Skip this step if you have installed the Samsung Kies.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.Follow This Guide
- Make sure your phone is charged to 60% 80% to avoid battery blackout and interruption during this tutorial.
- We recommend you make a backup on your data and media files before the tutorial.
Download Required Files:
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S4 (AT&T & Verizon) on Android 4.3:
- Follow all step given above for safe rooting.
- Download & Extract Saferoot.zip file in your PC.
- Now connect your device to PC with USB cable (Make sure USB Debugging is enabled Follow This Guide).
- Now open the extract folder of Saferoot.zip file and double-click the install.bat file to run it.
- A command prompt window will launch. It will try to look for your device and when it is detected, the Saferoot script will run automatically and attempt to root your Verizon and AT&T Galaxy S4 on VRUEMJ7 or VRUEMK2 firmware.
- Wait for the completion of rooting process.
- When the SuperUser is installed to your phone, you device will reboot automatically.