In this article we will show you How to Root And Unroot Xiaomi Mi-2S with the easiest method and step by step instructions. Xiaomi Mi-2S has a 4.3-inch IPS LCD display with HD (1280 x 720) screen resolution with Multi-touch support. Xiaomi Mi-2S powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chipset, 1.7 GHz Quad-core CPU and Adreno 320 GPU. The device run on Android 4.1.2. Jellybean with 16 GB and 32 GB memory options and 2 GB RAM. Xiaomi Mi-2S has a 8 MP rear camera with 16 GB version and 13 MP with 32 GB version and 2 MP front facing camera for video chat on both versions. The device support all major connectivity features like Wifi a/b/g/n with dual-band and Wifi direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and HSDPA support.
Some Benefits Of Rooting :
- Free up storage space by removing apps and services that were preinstalled by your carrier/manufacturer from your device.
- Increase battery life (apps that might have been running constantly can be removed).
- Increase performance with Tweaks & Mods available for device.
- Update to a new version of Android with Custom ROMs.
- You can flash Tons of Custom ROMs after rooting and flashing Custom Recovery for better performance and looks.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Xiaomi Mi-2S Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Xiaomi Mi-2S Android Smartphone after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Xiaomi Mi-2S Android Smartphone.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- This method is working and tested on Xiaomi Mi-2S .
- Enable USB Debugging in your Xiaomi Mi-2S .Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How to Root Lenovo Xiaomi Mi-2S :
- Download and Place the Framaroot apk file in your device.
- Enable Unknown Sources in your device and install the Framaroot apk file.
- Run Framaroot file in your device.
- In Framaroot app select SuperSu.
- Select from Gandalf exploit.
- Now follow simple onscreen instructions.
- After the completion of process.
Your device is successfully rooted now. You can Unroot you device using same application.