How To Root And Unroot Verizon HTC One M8 With WeakSauce Apk
In this article we will show you How To Root And Unroot Verizon HTC One M8 with the easiest method and step by step instructions. In our previous two articles we posted about How To Root And Flash TWRP Custom Recovery In HTC One M8 Sprint and How To Root And Install TWRP Custom Recovery In HTC One M8 International. This method is the most easiest method to root HTC One M8 till now. In this method you don’t need any Windows PC or anything , Just your smartphone with internet connection is enough for this method. You will root and unroot your device with a Apk android app (WeakSauce).
Some Benefits Of Rooting & Flashing Custom Recovery :
- Free up storage space by removing apps and services that were preinstalled by your carrier/manufacturer from your device.
- Increase battery life (apps that might have been running constantly can be removed).
- Increase performance with Tweaks & Mods available for device.
- Update to a new version of Android with Custom ROMs.
- You can flash Tons of Custom ROMs after rooting and flashing Custom Recovery for better performance and looks.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your HTC One M8 Android Smartphone:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your HTC One M8 after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your HTC One M8.
Some Important Links:
- If you have Sprint HTC One M8 follow this method: How To Root And Flash TWRP Custom Recovery In Sprint HTC One M8
- If you have International version of HTC One M8 follow this method: How To Root And Install TWRP Custom Recovery In HTC One M8
- If you have AT&T HTC One M8 follow this method: How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On AT&T HTC One M8
Before You Begin:
- Make sure your device battery is charged upto 60%.
- This method is tested on HTC One M8 Verizon only.
- Enable USB debugging mode. Click Here if you don’t know how to enable it.
- Your phone bootloader must be unlocked.
- Make a backup of all your important data first.
Download Required Files:
How To Root And Unroot Verizon HTC One M8:
- Download WeakSauce Android Apk app in your HTC One M8.
- Install it in your device and run this app from App Drawer.
- It will ask you for confirmation just click on Agree to start the rooting process.
- Once the process done your device will get root access for /system/xbin only.
- Now launch Playstore in your device and search for SuperSU and install it (Click on the SuperSU link given in Download section).
- After SuperSU installation, restart your device.
- After Restart WeakSauce will automatically root your device completely.
- If you want to Unroot your device just uninstall this apps.