Today, you’ll learn How To Root or Unroot the Karbonn A111 with the easiest method and step by step instructions from us. Karbonn A111 come with a huge 5 inch capacitive touch screen display with 480 x 800 screen resolution and 187 ppi. A111 run on Android 4.0 ICS. The device packed with 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and 512 MB of RAM. The device has 4 GB of internal storage and upto 32 GB of external SD card support. A111 come with a 5 MP camera with LED flash and features like Auto-focus, Touch-focus, Geo-tagging and face detection. The device come with some basic Android smartphone connectivity features like GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA (7.2 Mbps), Wifi b/g/n with Hotspot, Bluetooth and A-GPS support. The device has a 2100 mAh battery.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Karbonn A111 Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Karbonn A111 after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Karbonn A111.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows Based PC or Laptop for this method.
- Download & Install Karbonn A111 USB Drivers from Here
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- You device must be charged 50% minimum.
Download Required Files:
How To Root or Un-Root Karbonn A111:
- Download and place the SRSRoot file onto your Desktop.
- Turn ON the USB debugging function on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
- Enable the Unknown sources option as well from Menu>>Settings>>Security>>Unknown sources.
- Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
- Double-click on the SRSRoot executable file and it’ll launch.
- If you want to Root your device Click on Root Device (Permanent) button or If you want to unroot your device Click on Unroot Device in the tool.
- It’ll start rooting or unroot on your device.
- Once your device’s rooted or unrooted, reboot it.