How To Root , Unroot , Install Custom Recovery in LG Google Nexus 4 Easiest Method
For an Android experience at its purest, look no further than Google’s latest flagship device, the sleek, undulated Nexus 4 from LG. Navigating your world, with this incredible device in hand is sure to become all the simpler thanks to all the cool features it’s been packed with. The much-awaited Nexus 4 will cater to the smartphone geek’s every fantasy, with cutting edge graphics, an HD display and a lightning-fast processor, suited to make the everyday little more exciting. The latest in the line of Google’s Nexus smartphones, the Nexus 4 has no trouble in outdoing its predecessors, with regard to design, hardware and most importantly price. Running on the latest Android OS, 4.2. (JellyBean) the device boasts the coolest apps from Google, including Google Now, a personal assistant like no other. Updated with a natural user language interface, Google Now can help you with recommendations, directions, traffic and weather updates and performing actions that you request of it, or based on your search behaviour. The full capacitive touch enabled smartphone runs the latest Android operating system – 4.2, that can constantly be updated to the newest software released. Powered by a 1.5 GHz Quad Core processor, supported by a Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset, the phone guarantees seamless multitasking, from your all-important documents to that game you simply can’t get enough of. An extra-large 4.7 inch full HD screen, provides crisp, detailed display in a resolution of 1280 x 768 Pixels allows users to experience their favourite movies and pictures in an exciting new way, in full HD. In addition, the phone also boasts Android Beam connectivity, whereby two NFC enabled Android devices can share photos, data, links and more simply by tapping them with their backs facing one another. The Nexus 4 also boasts marked improvements on its predecessors, such as the Swype enabled typing, facial recognition at the lock screen and more. It is powered by a lithium ion 2100 mAh battery with a talktime of upto 11 hours.
How To Root/Unroot/Install Custom Recovery in LG Google Nexus 4 Running On Android 4.2.2 Jellybean
You May Also Like:
How To Unlock Bootloader Of All Nexus Devices : Click Here
How To Update Android 4.3 On LG Nexus 4 : Click Here
How To Root & Install Custom Recovery In LG Nexus 4 Running On Android 4.3 : Click Here
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows Based PC or Laptop.
- This method is tested on Nexus 4 only.
- This method is working on device with unlocked bootloader : Click Here For Unlocking
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Charge your device 70% minimum.
- Make a backup of your device’s data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Root Nexus 4:
- Please follow all the instructions given above.
- Download the Nexus 4 Toolkit in your computer.
- Install Nexus 4 toolkit in your PC.
- During installation it will ask you which Nexus 4 you are using.
- Select the device and hit enter for next step.
- Type 1 and hit enter to install the drivers.
- Now connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Now you see some options in Nexus 4 Toolkit.
- Select Root option for Root access,Unroot Option or Install Recovery option.Whatever you want..
- Now it asks you to boot your device in fastboot mode.Turn off your device and then turn it on again with pressing & holding Volume Up+Volume Down+Power Button at same time until it turn on.
- Unplug your device and then plug it again.It will start installing fastboot drivers.
- After drivers installation follow the on screen instructions.
- If fastboot drivers didn’t install.Download Drivers Here and install them manually.