Sony Xperia U has been designed to fulfill all your entertainment needs; this phone has an inbuilt 5 MP camera, speakers, FM radio, social networking sites and games. It is built on the Google Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) OS and 1 GHz STE U8500 Dual Core Processor for fast and powerful performance. Classy and attractive, Xperia U is the mobile for you as it delivers a 3.5 inch Reality Display powered by the Mobile BRAVIA Engine. It’s scratch- resistant and has anti-reflection coating on mineral glass for giving you an unmatched viewing experience. The Capacitive Touch screen with on-screen QWERTY keyboard helps you to complete your tasks smoothly. Make life more personal with exchangeable bottom caps. The colour changing, illuminating transparent elements back up your favourite artists’ album art with matching colours when you browse through your music. TrackID music recognition and xLOUD Experience which is an audio filter technology from Sony are the key features of this Smartphone. It boasts of a 5MP Camera with LED Flash & Auto Focus and 16X Digital Zoom that makes photography an entertaining and enriching experience. A Front-Facing Camera (VGA) keeps you closer to your loved ones and friends always. HD video recording (720p) offers you the opportunity to save up all the precious moments of your life anytime you want. FM Radio with RDS is there to keep you updated about the latest news, music and buzz around easily at a simple touch. Facebook inside Xperia U is the best way to share all your thoughts, images and jokes through this exciting social networking site.
How To Root Sony Xperia U Easiest Method
1. Before You Begin:
- You must have a Sony Xperia U (Please Don’t use it in any other device,If you want other help contact us)
- You need a Windows Based PC or Laptop for this Procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device (Learn How to Enable USB Debugging from Here
- Download & Install Sony Xperia U USB Drivers in your Windows Based PC or Laptop.Connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Make sure your device have 50% battery left (If not charge your device first)
- Make a Backup of your Data for safety.
2. Download Required Files:
3. Root Sony Xperia U:
- Please follow all the steps given in Before You Begin section for safe rooting.
- Extract the Bin4ry Tool in your PC (Download link given above).
- Now connect your device to PC with USB cable, let him complete the USB drivers installation first.
- Now open the Bin4ry tool extracted folder.
- You see a RunMe.bat file in the folder.
- Open the Runme.bat file in you PC.
- Some options will appear in your PC screen.
- Select 1st- Normal Mode from the options.
- Follow the onscreen instructions , In few minutes your device get root access.
Now you Sony Xperia U is rooted….Enjoys the limitless experiance 😀