How To Root Sony Xperia M Cl904/I905 (Easy Method)
The Sony Xperia M is a new mid-range smartphone from the Japanese mobile maker. This handset comes packed with a range of impressive features and it is intended for the mid-range smartphone user segment. A dual SIM variant of the same model is also launched simultaneously. This smartphone runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS platform and it is powered by a 1.5 GHz dual core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor. The Sony Xperia M also has a 1 GB RAM for smooth multitasking. The Sony Xperia M sports a 4-inch display screen that has a visual resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. This bar shaped smartphone comes with an elegant design and it is 9.3 mm thick. Weighing at 124 grams, this device is not too heavy for a mid range smartphone. The 1750 mAh battery loaded in this handset promises more than 10 hours of talk time. The 5 MP rear camera present in this handset has a range of supporting features to enhance the image quality. The 0.3 MP secondary camera loaded in this handset helps in video calls. The Sony Xperia M has 4 GB internal memory capability and it is expandable up to 32 GB through a microSD card. This mid range smartphone comes preloaded with a range of media feature like music player, video player, social networking apps and entertainment games etc. The Sony Xperia M supports connectivity features like 3G, 2G, WiFi and Bluetooth etc.
How To Root Sony Xperia Cl904 or Cl905
1. Before You Begin:
- You must have a Sony Xperia M (Please Don’t use it in any other device,If you want other help contact us)
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Learn How to Enable USB Debugging from Here
- Download & Install Sony Xperia M USB Drivers in your Windows Based PC or Laptop.Connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Make sure your device have 50% battery left (If not charge your device first)
- Make a Backup of your Data for safety.
2. Download Required Files:
- Framaroot App
3. How To Root Sony Xperia M:
- Use Your device for this method.
- Download Framaroot.apk (Link Given in Download Section).
- Now install this apk file into your device.
- Now visit App Drawer , You will find a Framaroot app there.
- Launch Framaroot app in your device.
- In Framaroot app you will see a List of Exploits.
- Select GANDELF exploit from the list.
- You should see Success message.
- Now reboot your device.
- You find SuperSu app in your device….Your Device is rooted