How To Root Samsung Galaxy Win I8550
“Galaxy” is the most popular and successful series of smartphone from Samsung. Because of Galaxy device Samsung is the most popular company in smartphones. Samsung Galaxy Win is the new smartphone manufactured by Samsung. The Galaxy Win is a low end device with some decent features.
Main Hardware & Software features Of Samsung Galaxy Win I8550:
- 4.7 inch WVGA TFT LCD Touch Screen
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Application Processor with 1GB of RAM
- 5MP rear camera & 0.3MP front VGA camera
- Internal storage capacity of 8GB
- 2000mAh Li-Ion Standard battery
- Wi-Fi, DLNA, GPS, Bluetooth and USB
The hardware of Samsung Galaxy Win is not too bad but sometimes we have to face lags and errors. If you feel that Galaxy Win is facing some lags problem, you can improve your device’s performance simply by rooting and installing a custom rom of your choice.
If you are searching for Rooting guide,then you are at right place. In this article,I will provide you step by step instruction about “How To Root Samsung Galaxy Win Easily”.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to root your Samsung Galaxy Win Android Smartphone:
- Rooting is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Samsung Galaxy Win after rooting it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while rooting it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the rooting process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting your Samsung Galaxy Win.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- This method is working on Samsung Galaxy Win.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers Here and connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy S3.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Win I8550:
- Please follow all the steps given above for your device safety.
- Download the OneClickRoot in your PC.
- Connect your device to PC with USB cable (Make use USB Debugging is enabled).
- Now run the OneClickRoot in your PC.
- Wait for few seconds, Let him detect your device.
- After OneClickRoot detect your device, Click on Root Now button.
- Rooting process will begin now, wait for process to end.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Win will reboot now.
Congrats!! 😀 Your Samsung Galaxy Win is successfully rooted now…Enjoy 🙂