Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 On Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
Find out How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 SM-T310 After Android 4.4.2 Kitkat update with CF-Autoroot by Chainfire and Odin flash tool. Easy method and instruction for rooting Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 SM-T310. In our last article we wrote about How To Update Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 SM-T310 To Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. After updating your device to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat you’ll lose root access in your Galaxy Note 8.0. That’s why we come with other article to show you how to get root access back in your device after update. Thanks to Chainfire for his awesome CF-Autoroot method. In this article we’ll root your device with Odin Flash Tool.
Some Benefits Of Rooting :
- Free up storage space by removing apps and services that were preinstalled by your carrier/manufacturer from your device.
- Increase battery life (apps that might have been running constantly can be removed).
- Increase performance with Tweaks & Mods available for device.
- Update to a new version of Android with Custom ROMs.
- You can flash Tons of Custom ROMs after rooting and flashing Custom Recovery for better performance and looks.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Android Smartphone after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Android Smartphone.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- You device must be updated to Android 4.4.2 kitkat.
- This method is working and tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Wifi version only.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers Here and connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 SM-T310.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 SM-T310:
- Download both Odin & CF-Auto-Root zip files.
- Extract Odin flash tool on your desktop
- Now Turn off your device completely.
- Boot your device in Download mode , Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button at same time.
- Now launch the Odin .exe file and connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.ID:COM box in Odin turn Yellow after detecting.(Make sure the drivers is installed). Click on PDA button in Odin and select the CF-Auto-Root tar file. Only check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, don’t tick any other option like given below.
- Now click on Start button in Odin to start the installation process.It take few minutes to finish.
- You will see a PASS message in Odin message box after successful installation.
- Your device reboot automatically.
Congrats!!! Your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 SM-T310 is rooted on Android 4.4.2 kitkat successfully.