The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is the latest offering by Samsung for the Tablet segment of the smartphone market. The device comes with updated specifications and hardware which translates into faster performance while delivering a stable base of operations.
The Single SIM GSM device is powered by a 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor which is more than capable of meeting its processing needs. The version present in the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is the 4.1 Jellybean Version. It uses Samsung’s own TouchWiz User Interface. It has a RAM capacity of 1 GB which is more than sufficient for enabling Multitasking capabilities on the device.In terms of memory, the Galaxy Tab 3 by Samsung comes with 8 GB of Internal memory which can also be extended to another 32 GB via a MicroSD card. The screen used in the device is 7 inches in area and has a TFT Capacitive Touch setup. It has a resolution of 1024 x 600 p with support for 16 M colors. It is also multi touch enabled.It is capable of WiFi connectivity as well as USB 2.0 connectivity. The device comes with Bluetooth connectivity as well. The battery used in the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is a massive 4000 mAh Li-Ion cell.Overall the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 is a good Tablet in this price.
Rooting method for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 is available now.
Today Learn How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Easiest Method
Before You Begin
- Windows Based PC or Laptop.
- This method is tested & working on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Only.
- Download & Install Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Drivers
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.Don’t know how to enable Click Here
- Your phone must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make a backup for your data safety.
Download Required Files:
Prerooted.tar.md5 (File Size : 1.13 GB)
Odin 3.07.zip (Download Odin 3.07 version only)
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0:
- Download & Extract Odin 3.07.zip in your computer.
- Download the Prerooted.tar.md5 file in your computer.
- Now switch off your device.
- Boot your device in Download Mode (By Pressing & Hold Volume Down Key + Home Button + Power Button).
- You should see a warning (Don’t worry) Press Volume Up Key and continue.
- Please Follow all the instructions of Before You Begin section first (For Safe Rooting).
- Now launch Odin v3.07.exe file.
- Connect your device via USB Cable with PC.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.
- It will show a Added message at the lower left box.
- After your device is detected , Click on PDA button and select Prerooted.tar.md5 file.
- Check the Auto Reboot option & Uncheck all other options like Repartition.
- Now Click on Start button.
- When you click on Start button ,A flashing process start running in Odin.
- After successful flashing you will see a PASS message.
- Your device shall reboot automatically.
Congrats!!! your device is rooted now (If you fail remove the .md5 extension from Prerooted.tar.md5 and flash again).