In the modern world, connectivity is almost as important as food, clothing and shelter. Keeping this in mind, Samsung phones have been designed to be easy to connect to almost all social networking portals apart from delivering seamless basic telecommunication capabilities. The Samsung Galaxy Star S5282 is a very capable device that runs on the latest Android Jelly Bean OS. The phone sports a Dual SIM slot for carrying two active numbers at a time. The Dual SIM phone will be able to keep both the numbers on standby which is extremely helpful in keeping the battery consumption to a minimum. The candy bar design of the Samsung Galaxy Star makes it easy to hold and operate with one hand. The phone works with the GSM frequency for both the SIMs. The 1 GHz processor used in the Galaxy Star is more than enough to run basic tasks and keep the memory consumption to a minimum. Depending on the tasks, the phone is capable of multitasking with relative ease. The Star comes with a TFT LCD touch screen having a size of 2.9 inches. The QVGA screen comes with a resolution of 320 x 240 p. The camera has a 2 MP sensor and is also capable of good quality video recording. The camera can easily perform certain functions like Scene Modes, Shooting Modes and Effects for the pictures, Timer Shots, White Balance adjustments, Metering and Image Editing. The battery used in the phone has a capacity of 1200 mAh which is sufficient in powering the phone for quite a while. It gives a talk time of 14 hours and a standby time of 320 hours on 2G. The phone is capable of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and basic GPRS and EDGE connections. You can also use the USB port to transfer your files to the device. It comes with an internal memory of 4 GB which can be expanded to 32 GB via microSD cards. The device has 512 MB of RAM as well.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Star S5282
Before You Begin:
- Method is tested on Samsung Galaxy Star S5282 Only.
- Windows based PC or Laptop required.
- Download & Install Samsung Galaxy Star USB Drivers .
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to.
- Make sure your device is charged 60% minimum.
- Make a backup of your data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Star S5282:
- Download & Extract Odin v3.07.zip file in your computer.
- Download & Extract the pre-rooted stock firmware for your device in computer.
- Turn off you device.
- Boot into Download Mode,Press and Hold Volume Down+Home Button+Power Button together.
- You should see a warning , Press Volume Up and continue (Don’t worry about any warning).
- Now you are in Download Mode.
- Launch Odinv3.07.exe file from the extract folder of Odin.zip file.
- Connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Wait until Odin show Added message in lower left message box in Odin and also ID:COM turns yellow.
- After your device is detected by Odin , Click on PDA button given in Odin.
- Select the pre_rooted_system.tar file from the extracted folder of Pre-Rooted Firmware you download above.
- Make sure Auto Reboot is checked and Repartition is unchecked.
- Click on Start button and flashing process will start.
- After few minutes you see a green PASS message in Odin.
- Now your device will reboot automatically.
Thats it… Your Samsung Galaxy Star is rooted now…