In this article we will show you How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F On Android 4.4.2 Kitkat with the easiest method and step by step instructions from us. Samsung Galaxy S5 is latest smartphone of Samsung’s popular S series. The Galaxy S5 has a 5.1-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD (1920 x 1080) screen resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection of display . The device is packed with Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Chipset with 2.5 GHz Quad-Core CPU and Adreno 330 GPU for smooth performance and gaming experience. Galaxy S5 come with a 16 MP rear camera with LED Flash and 4K (2160p) video recording support at 30 fps (frames per second). The device has also a 2 MP front facing camera capable to record full HD (1080p) videos at 30 fps for video chat. Galaxy S5 is available on two different storage option 16 GB and 32 GB with 2 GB of RAM support in both of them. The device also support external SD card up to 128 GB. Samsung Galaxy S5 come with all latest connectivity features.
Some Benefits Of Rooting :
- Free up storage space by removing apps and services that were preinstalled by your carrier/manufacturer from your device.
- Increase battery life (apps that might have been running constantly can be removed).
- Increase performance with Tweaks & Mods available for device.
- Update to a new version of Android with Custom ROMs.
- You can flash Tons of Custom ROMs after rooting and flashing Custom Recovery for better performance and looks.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Samsung Galaxy S5 Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Samsung Galaxy S5 Android Smartphone after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Samsung Galaxy S5 Android Smartphone.
Some Important Links:
- How To Root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 G900T
- How To Root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900P
- How To Install CWM Custom Recovery In Samsung Galaxy S5
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- This method is working and tested on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F only.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers Here and connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy S5.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5:
- Download both Odin & CF-Auto-Root zip files.
- Extract Odin flash tool on your desktop
- Now Turn off your device completely.
- Boot your device in Download mode , Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button at same time.
- Now launch the Odin .exe file and connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.ID:COM box in Odin turn Yellow after detecting.(Make sure the drivers is installed).
- Click on PDA button in Odin and select the CF-Auto-Root zip file.
- Only check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, don’t tick any other option.
- Now click on Start button in Odin to start the installation process.It take few minutes to finish.
- You will see a PASS message in Odin message box after successful installation.
- Your device reboot automatically.
Congrats!!! Your device is rooted successfully..