Samsung Galaxy S3 is the 3rd device of Samsung’s popular S series.Samsung Galaxy S3 come with 4.0.4 or 4.1.2 Android OS depend on date of buy.The good news is that Samsung Galaxy S3 got Android 4.3 Jellybean update.But if you have the rooted S3, then you will lose the root access on your device after this update.But have a solution for you :).You can easily root your Android 4.3 updated Samsung Galaxy S3.If you want to root your device just follow the step by step instructions provided by me.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- This method is working on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 with Android 4.3 Jellybean.If you want to update on Android 4.3 Click Here
- Download Samsung USB Drivers Here and connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy S3.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S3 On Android 4.3 Jellybean:
- Download both Odin & Root File Package in your PC.
- Extract both Odin & Root File Package in your PC.
- Now Turn off your device completely.
- Boot your device in Download mode , Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button.You will see a Android logo now press the listed button to enter in Download Mode.
- Now launch the Odin .exe file and connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.ID:COM box in Odin turn Yellow after detecting.(Make sure the drivers is installed).
- Click on PDA button in Odin and select file with “CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.tar” in its name (Extracted from Root File)
- Only check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, don’t tick any other option.
- Now click on Start button in Odin to start the installation process.It take few minutes to finish.
- You will see a PASS message in Odin message box after successful installation.
- Your device reboot automatically.
Congrats!!! Your device is rooted successfully 😀