How To Root Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 On Jellybean
The Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 has been beautifully crafted to incorporate some of the recent innovations to optimise the overall user experience. This Samsung Galaxy runs Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system on 768 MB of RAM for fast response to your commands. Latency in operation is further reduced by thedual core Cortex A9 processor that has maximum clock speed of 1 GHz. The 4 inch super AMOLED screen fitted on this bar-shaped touch operated phone is highly responsive to your commands. User-friendly nature of this device gets a resounding boost from TouchWiz 4.0 user interface that complements the Gingerbread. Graphics and images, on this screen, gain more vibrancy from WVGA resolution of this screen. This resolution has pixel density of 480 x 800 pixels. The 5 megapixel camera fitted on the back side of this Samsung mobile phone helps you to click impressive visuals of your surroundings.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 On Jellybean Firmware
Before You Begin:
- Method is tested on Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 Only.
- Windows based PC or Laptop.
- Make sure your device is charged 60% minimum.
- Make a backup of your data for safety.
- Download Root.zip file from here
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S Advance :
- Download Root.zip file on your PC or Device.
- If downloaded in PC move it in external memory card of your device :).
- Now Turn Off your device.
- Boot into Recovery mode , Press & hold Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button and your device will boot into recovery mode.
- Use Volume Buttons for navigation and Home Button for selection in Recovery Mode.
- Now select install update from external sdcard in recovery mode.
- Select the Root.zip file (Download Above)
- Confirm the selection in recovery.
- Now rooting process should begin in your device.
- It will take few minutes, Finally when rooting process done.
- Select Reboot System in Recovery Mode.
- Your device will reboot now…and its rooted 😀