A sleek, stylish and a straight edged phone with nominally curved edges is what your Samsung Note 3 would look like. The android smartphone works on quick Android v4.3 Jelly Bean OS with the support of a powerful 1.9 GHz Quad + 1.3 GHz Quad or Snapdragon 800 processor for the applications to run smoothly. Samsung Galaxy phone has a massive 5.7-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen making for a highly attractive display, allowing you to view pictures, files, videos with crystal clear clarity. Featuring a 13 megapixel primary camera and a 2 megapixel secondary camera will not let even one moment of your life go uncaptured. Backed by an LED flash, the camera will illuminate your subject even in low light giving you picture perfect images. Now you can record and play HD videos and also conduct video calling easily with this device. With its additional features like Auto-focus, Geo-tagging, Touch focus and image stabilization you can now share your best pictures with your buddies thus enhancing the camera’s usability. The phone is powered with a mammoth 3200 mAh Li-Ion battery with an internal memory of 32 GB complemented up to 64 GB with a micro SD card to meet all your space requirements. Galaxy Note 3 is equipped with a number of connectivity options. GPRS and EDGE technology allows the user to connect to the internet via the 2G network while HSDPA and HSUPA technology leads to a faster browsing through the 3G network. The device also features Wi-Fi . The phone utilises inbuilt A-GPS and GLONASS technology in the form of Google maps which will serve as an excellent navigation tool and will let you get wherever you want. The device has a micro USB port and bluetooth functionality which will allow a quick exchange of files and documents.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- This method is tested and working on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (N900, N9005, N900T, N9002 Only)
- Download Samsung USB Drivers Here and connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
Please note that this method is tested on the models given above. As soon it is tested on other we will update this article.
Download Required Files:
- AutoRoot (Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900 International Exynos)
- AutoRoot (Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 International Snapdragon 800)
- AutoRoot (Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900T T-Mobile)
- AutoRoot (Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900P Sprint)
- AutoRoot (Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900W8 Canadia)
- AutoRoot (Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9002 China)
- AutoRoot (Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900S Korea)
- Download Odin V3.09 For Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (In the last of article)
Please check your device model first Settings>About Device>Model Number. Then download the AutoRoot for your Model.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- Download both Odin & Root Package in your PC.
- Extract both Odin & Root Package in your PC (Extract the .tar.md5 file from Root Package).
- Now Turn off your device completely.
- Boot your device in Download mode , Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button.You will see a Android logo now press the listed button to enter in Download Mode.
- Now launch the Odin .exe file and connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.ID:COM box in Odin turn Yellow after detecting.(Make sure the drivers is installed).
- Now click on PDA button in Odin and locate & select .tar.md5 file from the extracted Root Package folder.
- Only check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, don’t tick any other option.
- Now click on Start button in Odin to start the installation process.It take few minutes to finish.
- You will see a PASS message in Odin message box after successful installation.
- Your device reboot automatically.
Congrats!!! your device is successfully rooted now 😀 . If you want to install CWM Custom Recovery In Galaxy Note 3 Click Here.If you face any problem please leave an comment below or connect us on our Facebook Page 🙂 .