Learn How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 3G P601, WiFi P600, LTE P605 models with easiest method. Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition) come in three models. The Wifi Only and 3G models come with Samsung’s own Exynos 5 octa chipset and the LTE version come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset.
Main Features Of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition):
- 10.1 inch Super Clear PLS display with 2560 x 1600 resolution.
- Snapdragon 800 Quad-core chipset in LTE version and Exynos 5 Octa-core in Wifi & 3G versions.
- 3 GB of RAM and Mali-T628MP6 GPU.
- Latest Android 4.3 jellybean with Touchwiz UX UI.
- Support S-Pen and all S-Pen features like Note 3.
- Available in 16/32/64 GB models.
- 8 MP rear camera with autofocus and 2 MP camera in front.
- Both cameras support full HD video recording upto 1080p.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Support external MicroSD and USB Drive (Adapter required).
- Accelerometer, three-axis Gyroscope sensor.
- Come with 8,220 mAh Li-Po battery.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Android Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
Before You Begin:
- Samsung Galaxy 10.1 (2014 Edition) 3G P601, WiFi P600, LTE P605 (Check it: On Settings>About Device)
- Windows-based computer or laptop
- Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 USB driver for Windows and install in your computer.
- Skip this step if you have installed the Samsung Kies.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.Follow This Guide
- Make sure your phone is charged to 60% 80% to avoid battery blackout and interruption during this tutorial.
- We recommend you make a backup on your data and media files before the tutorial.
Download Required Files:
- Note 10.1 2014 3G P601 Download Link | File name: CF-Auto-Root-lt033g-lt033gxx-smp601.zip (15.27 MB)
- Note 10.1 2014 WiFi P600 Download Link | File name: CF-Auto-Root-lt03wifi-lt03wifixx-smp600.zip (15.0 MB)
- Note 10.1 2014 LTE P605 Download Link | File name: CF-Auto-Root-lt03lte-lt03ltexx-smp605.zip (19.44 MB)
- Odin Tool for Samsung
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1:
- Download CF AutoRoot zip file on your PC .
- Download Odin Flash Tool in your PC and extract on your desktop.
- Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and Boot your Galaxy NOTE 10.1 into Download Mode. To do this by pressing and keeping holding the Volume Down, Power and Home buttons simultaneous.
- After booting into Download Mode connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Once the device is connected successfully, the ID: COM box of ODIN screen will turn blue with the COM port number.
- Click on the PDA button on Odin and select the CF-Auto-Root.zip file (Same file that you downloaded on the Step 1)
- Make sure Re-Partition option in Odin is not selected.
- Now click on Start button on Odin tool to start root process.
- The process will take few minute.
- Wait until you see PASS! message on Odin tool.
- Your device will reboot now automatically.
- Now you can disconnect your device from PC.
Congrats!!! Your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is successfully rooted now..