How To Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530Y
Learn How To Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530Y using CF-AutoRoot and Odin Flash Tool with easy method and step by step instructions. This guide will help you to root your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530Y. In this method we will use CF-AutoRoot and flash it with Odin Flash Tool.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Android Smartphone:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your device.
Image Source : samsung.com
Before You Begin :
- This method is only for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530Y (Don’t try in any other smartphone).
- Make sure your device is at least 60% charged.
- Create a backup of all your important data.
- Download USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530Y from Here.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device. Click Here if you don’t know how to enable it.
Download Required Files:
How To Root Your Device:
- Follow all the steps given above and Download and extract Root package in a folder of your PC.
- Now Turn off your device completely.
- Boot your device in Download mode , Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button at same time.
- Now launch the Odin3-xxx .exe file and connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.ID:COM box in Odin turn Yellow after detecting.(Make sure the drivers is installed). Click on PDA button in Odin and select the CF-Auto-Root tar file. Only check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, don’t tick any other option like given below.
- Now click on Start button in Odin to start the installation process.It take few minutes to finish.
- You will see a PASS message in Odin message box after successful installation.
- Your device reboot automatically.
That’s it!! Your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530Y is successfully rooted now.