The Samsung Galaxy Express represents an interesting mix of features. The latest Jelly Bean flavor, the impressively fast processor, the LTE connectivity, the spectacular 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus screen, and the Galaxy S III looks are all attention-grabbers.
Yet, the Galaxy Express only offers a 5MP camera with 720p video and the screen is only of WVGA resolution. As usual, unless you go for the flagship, it’s always a question of compromises in the midrange and the Galaxy Express is yet another mix of gives and takes, which would hopefully satisfy a good part of the consumers.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Express I8730 Running On Android 4.1.2 Jellybean
Before You Begin:
- This method is tested on Samsung Galaxy Express only (Please don’t try on other devices or Contact us for tutorials for you device)
- You Need a Windows based PC or Laptop for this procedure.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device (Don’t Know How To??? Follow this)
- Download & Install Samsung Galaxy Express USB Drivers and then connect you device with PC for complete the installation.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum,If not please charge your device first.
- Make a Backup of your device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
Root Samsung Galaxy Express:
- Download & Extract the Motochopper zip file in a new folder at your desktop.
- Open the folder and locate run.bat file.
- Open the run.bat file in your PC.
- Connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- PC will complete its drivers installation first.
- Then Press any key in computer to start the rooting process.
- A popup appear in your mobile to enable usb debugging press ok.
- After completing process it request to reboot the device.
- The whole process take few minutes.
Thats it… your device is rooted now 😀