How To Root Samsung Galaxy Core (Easiest Method)
Samsung Galaxy Core is a dual-SIM smartphone that sports a 4.3-inch screen with a 480×800 resolution. Powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, the smartphone has 1GB of RAM and runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and feature Samsung’s TouchWiz interface layer on top. The smartphone sports a 5-megapixel rear camera and a VGA front facing camera. Galaxy Core offers 8GB of internal storage which can be expanded through a microSD card. It also offers Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 and GPS connectivity options. The phone comes with an 1800mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy Core offers new smart features borrowed from some of its high-end sibling including Smart Stay that recognises when a user is looking at the phone, and saves battery life when a user looks away by dimming the screen and powering down using advanced facial recognition, Smart Alert that alerts the user to missed calls and messages when the device is picked up, Motion UI that activates common functions such as refresh or mute with simple motion commands and S Voice, Samsung’s own voice assistant.But if you are not satisfied with his performance just root it and try out some custom roms.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Core
Before You Begin:
- Method is tested on Samsung Galaxy Core Only.
- Windows based PC or Laptop required.
- Download & Install Samsung Galaxy Core USB Drivers .
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to.
- Make sure your device is charged 60% minimum.
- Make a backup of your data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Core:
- Please follow all the steps given above for your device safety.
- Download the OneClickRoot in your PC.
- Connect your device to PC with USB cable (Make use USB Debugging is enabled).
- Now run the OneClickRoot in your PC.
- Wait for few seconds, Let him detect your device.
- After OneClickRoot detect your device, Click on Root Now button.
- Rooting process will begin now, wait for process to end.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Core will reboot now.
Congrats!!! your device is successfully rooted now 😀