As the first smartphone developed entirely after Google’s purchase of Motorola, the Moto X arrives under the spotlight carrying great expectations. The smartphone is Motorola’s first multi-carrier, high-profile launch in the United States since the days when the RAZR was still a flip phone. More recently, the company’s devices mostly been Verizon exclusives in North America, but we are glad that’s not the case with its most recent flagship.With the Moto X, Motorola has taken a rather unorthodox approach towards designing a top-shelf Android smartphone. Instead of focusing solely on putting together the most powerful hardware available on the market, Motorola’s engineers have put more emphasis on ergonomics and software goodies. To top things off, the Motorola Moto X will be built in the United States with an unprecedented set of appearance customization options.
How To Root Motorola Moto X With Locked Bootloader (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Rogers)
Before You Begin:
- This method is tested & working on Motorola Moto X with Locked Bootloader Only.
- If you have unlocked device : Click Here For Root Method.
- Windows Based PC or Laptop
- Download & Install Motorola Moto X USB Drivers in your PC , then connect you device to PC with USB cable and let him finish the USB drivers installation..
- Enable USB Debugging of your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Make a backup of your device’s data for safety.
- Make sure your device is charged 70% minimum.
Download Required Files:
- Root App For AT&T
- Root App For Verizon
- Root App For Sprint
- Root App For T-Mobile
- Root App For US Cellular
- Root App For Rogers
How To Root Motorola Moto X:
- Download Root App for your carrier in your PC.
- Download ADB/Fastboot Drivers in your PC. Fastboot+ADB(20926)
- Extract Adb/Fastboot zip file on your desktop.
- Copy the downloaded Root App in Win32 folder of extracted ADB/Fastboot zip file.
- Connect your device to PC with USB Cable.
- Open the Win32 folder in PC.
- Press & Hold Shift key and press right click of mouse.
- A new option will appear in right click menu Open Command Window Here Click on it.
- Now a command window will appear on your desktop.
- Type adb install -r XXX and press enter (Note: add the Root file name in place of XXX add exact name and extension like PwnMyMoto-1.4.3-ATT.apk ).
- PwnMyMoto app will automatically installed in your device.
- Lauch PwnMyMoto app from App drawer.
- Your device will reboot 2-3 times automatically.
- At last PwnMyMoto app will uninstall itself.
- Now launch playstore and search for SuperSu and install it in your device.
- After SuperSu installation launch it and update its binary library.
Congrats!!! your device is rooted now 😀