How To Root Motorola Moto G With Superboot (Easy Method)
Motorola Moto G is the new low end smartphone from Motorola. Moto G is a cheap device with some decent hardware and software features. Moto G come with 1.2 GHz Cortex A7 processor with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset, Adreno 305 GPU and 1GB RAM. Moto G release in November 2013. A 4.5 inch HD display with Android 4.3 make him more powerful. Moto G is available in two versions 8GB & 16GB. Rear camera of Moto G is 5 MP and 1.3MP front camera support HD video recording.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Motorola Moto G Android Smartphone:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Motorola Moto G after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Motorola Moto G.
Before You Begin:
- Create a backup of all your device’s data.
- Before you root, you need your bootloader to be unlocked, you can do so directly and easily via the Motorola Website.
- Enable USB debugging mode in your device. Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Make sure that your device is charged at least 70% for safe installation.
- Download & Install Motorola Moto G USB Drivers in your PC. Connect your device to PC with USB and complete the driver installation.
- Download and Setup Android SDK in your PC. Click Here for Instructions
Download Required Files:
How To Root Motorola Moto G:
- Download & Extract Superboot zip file (r2-motog-superboot.zip) in a folder.
- Power Off your device and boot your device in bootloader mode. Press volume down and power button altogether to boot your Moto G into bootloader mode.
- Now connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Run superboot-windows.bat as Administrator from the extracted Superboot folder.
- For MAC Users , Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files,
- For Linux Users , Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type the following commands:
- After the completion of process, reboot your device normally.