Just as the Motorola DROID Ultra is this year’s replacement for the DROID RAZR HD, the new DROID Mini takes the place of the DROID RAZR M in the line-up. In fact, both the DROID Mini and DROID Ultra share similar features, such as the 1.7GHz Motorola X8 SoC, 10MP Clear Pixel camera, and Kevlar construction. With the Mini, all is coming in a smaller package for those not looking for a massive smartphone.
Image Source GsmArena
How To Root Motorola Droid Mini Easiest Method
Before You Begin:
- This method is tested & working on Motorola Droid Mini Only.
- Windows Based PC or Laptop
- Download & Install Motorola Moto Droid Mini USB Drivers in your PC , then connect you device to PC with USB cable and let him finish the USB drivers installation..
- Enable USB Debugging of your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Make a backup of your device’s data for safety.
- Make sure your device is charged 70% minimum.
Download Required Files:
How To Root Motorola Droid Mini:
- Download Root App in your PC.
- Download ADB/Fastboot Drivers in your PC. Fastboot+ADB(20926)
- Extract Adb/Fastboot zip file on your desktop.
- Copy the downloaded Pwn Root App in Win32 folder of extracted ADB/Fastboot zip file.
- Connect your device to PC with USB Cable.
- Open the Win32 folder in PC.
- Press & Hold Shift key and press right click of mouse.
- A new option will appear in right click menu Open Command Window Here Click on it.
- Now a command window will appear on your desktop.
- Type adb install -r PwnMyMoto-1.4.3-Droid.apk and press enter.
- PwnMyMoto app will automatically installed in your device.
- Lauch PwnMyMoto app from App drawer.
- Your device will reboot 2-3 times automatically.
- At last PwnMyMoto app will uninstall itself.
- Now launch playstore and search for SuperSu and install it in your device.
- After SuperSu installation launch it and update its binary library.
Congrats!!! your device is rooted now