How To Root Motorola Droid Maxx (Easiest Method)
Long battery life is probably the most important feature for a smartphone. After all, once your battery is dead, that expensive handset is just another hunk of plastic and metal. With Motorola’s new Droid Maxx, you’ll rarely worry about your device running out of battery power. Offering nearly 10 hours of juice, this is the second-longest-lasting smartphone we’ve ever tested. While many will think twice about the $299 price, the Droid Maxx has a lot more going for it than just endurance.
How To Root Motorola Droid Maxx Easiest Method
Before You Begin:
- This method is tested & working on Motorola Droid Maxx Only.
- Windows Based PC or Laptop
- Download & Install Motorola Moto Droid Maxx USB Drivers in your PC , then connect you device to PC with USB cable and let him finish the USB drivers installation..
- Enable USB Debugging of your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Make a backup of your device’s data for safety.
- Make sure your device is charged 70% minimum.
Download Required Files:
- PwnMyMoto Root
How To Root Motorola Droid Maxx:
- Download Root App in your PC.
- Download ADB/Fastboot Drivers in your PC. Fastboot+ADB(20926)
- Extract Adb/Fastboot zip file on your desktop.
- Copy the downloaded Pwn Root App in Win32 folder of extracted ADB/Fastboot zip file.
- Connect your device to PC with USB Cable.
- Open the Win32 folder in PC.
- Press & Hold Shift key and press right click of mouse.
- A new option will appear in right click menu Open Command Window Here Click on it.
- Now a command window will appear on your desktop.
- Type adb install -r PwnMyMoto-1.4.3-Droid.apk and press enter.
- PwnMyMoto app will automatically installed in your device.
- Lauch PwnMyMoto app from App drawer.
- Your device will reboot 2-3 times automatically.
- At last PwnMyMoto app will uninstall itself.
- Now launch playstore and search for SuperSu and install it in your device.
- After SuperSu installation launch it and update its binary library.
Congrats!!! your device is rooted now