How To Root Micromax Canvas Turbo A250
Today we will guide you “How To Root Micromax Canvas Turbo” with the easiest method. Micromax is the second largest smartphone brand in India now. Micromax Canvas Turbo is the new smartphone from Micromax popular Canvas series. Canvas Turbo comes with a 5 inch (1080p) full HD IPS display. Canvas Turbo is the first smartphone from Micromax with Full HD display and 2GB of RAM. Canvas Turbo is very powerful device with it’s 1.5 GHz mediatek quadcore processor and PowerVR SGX544 GPU. Canvas Turbo comes with a 13 MP camera with flash and support full HD video recording. If you’re wanting to root your Micromax Canvas Turbo A250 then this post is made for you. Rooting your phone gives you tons of opportunities to improve the usability of phone and stand it up to your needs. After rooting, you can easily manage application access, move them to Sd card to save phone’s memory, user powerful root apps and customize phone in completely unique way.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Micromax Canvas Turbo Android Smartphone:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Micromax Canvas Turbo after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting andinstalling Custom ROM in your Micromax Canvas Turbo.
Before You Begin:
- This method is tested on Micromax Canvas Turbo only (Please don’t try on other devices)
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Follow this method if you don’t know how to enable.
- Download & Install Micromax Canvas Turbo USB Drivers in your PC.
- You device must charged 50% minimum.
Download Required Files:
- MotoChopper Root Tool (MT6589_Rooting_Package.zip)
How To Root Micromax Canvas Turbo:
- Download MotoChopper Root Tool from download section to your PC and extract mt6589_rooter folder from it on your desktop.
- Now open mt6589_rooter folder.
- Now connect your Micromax Canvas Turbo to PC with USB cable. Let him install drivers and detect your device properly.
- Now double-click and launch run.bat file from mt6589_rooter folder.
- A CMD command prompt window will open in your PC.
- In CMD command prompt you will see “Press any key to continue”. Then press any key to start the rooting process and wait until it gets completed.
- After completion of process, there will be a message “Exploit complete: Press enter to reboot and exit”. Then just hit enter and your phone will reboot it self.