Micromax Canvas 3D A115 sports a 5 inch display with a resolution of 480x800p. The device is capable of displaying 3D images and videos. The device runs on Android v4.1 OS (Jelly Bean) platform and is backed by a 1GHz dual-core processor & 512MB RAM. For connectivity, it has GPRS, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB. Other features include include 5MP back camera for imaging, VGA front camera for video chat, GPS, and 4GB internal storage, 32GB expandable memory.
How To Root Micromax Canvas 3D A115
1. Before You Begin:
- This method is tested on Micromax Canvas 3D only (Please don’t try on other devices)
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Follow this method if you don’t know how to enable.
- Download & Install Micromax Canvas 3D USB Drivers in your PC.
- You device must charged 50% minimum.
2. Download Required Files:
3. How To Root Micromax Canvas 3D:
- Please follow all the instructions given above first.
- Download & Extract Root Tool in your PC .
- Connect your device to PC with USB cable (Make sure USB Debugging is enabled).
- Open the Root Tool extracted folder.
- Run the RunMe.bat file in your PC from the extracted folder.
- A command window will appear on your desktop.
- Now you will see some option in command window.
- Press “1″ and hit enter button to begin the rooting process.
- The whole process can take few minutes.
- After rooting process complete, your device will reboot automatically.
Congrats!!! your device is rooted now 😀