Bringing the boon of the Android to the crowd that’s on a budget, LG presents the candy bar dual GSM SIM phone that is the Optimus L7 II P715. The phone runs on the Android v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system with an Optimus 3.0 user interface and is powered by a 1 Ghz Dual Core processor backed by a RAM of 768 MB RAM.
The LG Optimus L7 II P715 sports a 4.3 inch capacitive WVGA screen that comes with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels and a color depth of 16 M which strives to merge the distinction between the screen and reality. The screen has an IPS display which enhances viewing angles and the pinch-to-zoom feature comes in very handy.
The device boasts of an 8 megapixel primary camera with LED flash and a 0.3 megapixel front camera which are built to let you to capture every single precious moment. This LG Optimus phone is also capable of recording 854 x 480 resolution videos at 30 frames per second and comes with 4x digital zoom as well.
How To Root LG Optimus L7 2 On Android 4.1.2 Jellybean
1. Before You Begin:
- This method works for LG Optimus L7 2 (P710/P713/P714/P715) Only Don’t try in other devices.
- Download & Install LG Optimus L7 2 USB Drivers from Here
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- We recommend you to make a backup of your data.
2. Download Required Files:
3. Rooting Of LG Optimus L7 2 Running On Android 4.2.2 Jellybean:
- Use Your device for this method.
- Download Framaroot.apk (Link Given in Download Section).
- Now install this apk file into your device.
- Now visit App Drawer , You will find a Framaroot app there.
- Launch Framaroot app in your device.
- In Framaroot app you will see a List of Exploits.
- Select Aragorn exploit from the list.
- You should see Success message.
- Now reboot your device.
- You find SuperSu app in your device….Your Device is rooted