It’s slim, it’s stylish and it gives you an unbelievable mobile experience for web browsing, games, videos and more. The LG Optimus G E975 has been designed to set your senses on fire with its amazing 4.7 Inch True HD IPS+ display. The WXGA capacitive touchscreen supports 1280 x 768 pixel resolution with 16 M colours. With the Zerogap Touch feature you enjoy an immersive touch sensing experience and the Optimus 3.0 UI enhances your experience.
Easy multi-tasking is one of the main highlights of this smartphone. With features like Quick Slide, you can show two two different screens simultaneously on one display and complete two tasks at the same time. The LG E975 brings users the magic of Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system and to support performance, the phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro with 2 GB RAM.
Photography is taken to a completely new level thanks to the 13 MP camera that comes with some very smart features like Smart Shutter and Time Catch Shot. The phone has a 1.3 MP secondary camera, HD video recordingand an LED flash for better photos in dim light. The phone comes with music and video players and an FM radio to give you access to all the latest music and news.
How To Root LG Optimus G Running On Android 4.1.2 Jellybean
1. Before You Begin:
- This method works for LG Optimus G Only Don’t try in other devices.
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop for this procedure.
- Download & Install LG Optimus G USB Drivers from Here
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- We recommend you to make a backup of your data.
2. Download Required Files:
3. How To Root LG Optimus G:
- Please follow all the steps of Before You Begin section first.
- Download & Extract the Root Package files in a empty folder of your PC.
- Connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Let him complete the USB drivers installation first.
- Now open the folder where the Root Package is extracted.
- Now locate & open the RunMe.bat file from the extracted folder.
- Follow the onscreen instructions given by RunMe.bat file.
- After the successful process i will root your device automatically.
Congrats!! your LG Optimus G is rooted now….Enjoy 😀