How to Root LG K7 with One-Click
LG K7 is the latest mid-range Android smartphone launched by LG. The device come with 5-inch display, a 1.1 GHz Snapdragon processor, 8 GB Interal storage with 1.5 GB of RAM. LG K7 run on Android 5.1 Lollipop and in this article we will guide you about how to gain root access in LG K7 using Kingroot application.
Before You Begin
- This guide is only for the LG K7.
- Make sure your device is fully charged.
- Enable USB Debugging in your LG K7 and also allow Unknown Sources from developer options.
How To Root LG K7
- Follow all the steps written above.
- Download and install Kingroot application in your LG K7.
- Now launch the application in your smartphone.
- In the app, tap on “Get now” button to start the rooting process.
- Wait for few seconds and your smartphone might restart after that.
That’s it! Your LG K7 is successfully rooted now using the Kingroot application.