In this article we will show you How To Root LG G Pro 2 with the easiest method and step by step instructions. LG G Pro 2 is latest phablet from LG. LG G Pro 2 come with a massive 5.9-inch True IPS+ LCD capacitive touchscreen with full HD (1920 x 1080) screen resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection for display. The device has a 13 MP rear camera with features like LED flash, Auto-focus, HDR and also support 4K video recording at 30fps and 1080p at 60fps. The device has also 2.1 MP front facing camera for video chat at 1080p resolution. LG G Pro 2 run on Android 4.4.2. Kitkat with support of 2.26 GHz Quad-core CPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset with Adreno 330 GPU for better performance. Pro 2 is available in 16 GB and 32 GB version with 3 GB RAM for excellent multi-tasking.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your LG G Pro 2 Android Smartphone:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your LG G Pro 2 after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting andinstalling Custom ROM in your LG G Pro 2.
Supported New Firmware: Check in Settings>About Device
- LG G Pro 2 F350K
- LG G Pro 2 F350L
- LG G Pro 2 F350S
Before You Begin:
- This method works for LG G Pro 2 Only. Don’t try in other devices.
- Download & Install LG G Pro 2 USB Drivers from Here
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- We recommend you to make a backup of your data.
Download Required Files:
Root LG G Pro 2 :
- Download and extract ioroot.zip file on your PC.
- Connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- If you are a Windows user, right click on root-windows.bat file and Run as administrator option. Mac and Linux users can use the “root-mac.sh” and “root-linux.sh” respectively.
- A CMD window will appear on desktop asking you to press any key to continue .
- Press any key to start rooting process.
- When it is finished, your LG G2 will be rooted and reboot automatically.
Congrats!!! your LG G2 is successfully rooted now. You will find SuperSu app in App Drawer.