LG is coming back in their position with the new series of device this year. LG Optimus G Pro & LG G2 increase the sales of LG .Now LG is entering into tablet market also with LG G Pad.LG G Pad comes with powerful hardware.LG G Pad 8.3 features high resolution 8.3 inch display with 1920×1200 pixels resolution. The tablet is powered by speedy Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chipset clocked at 1.7 GHz speed. Beefy Adreno 320 GPU is taking care of gaming and other graphical needs. There is 2GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory with can be expanded with the help of MicroSD card. LG G Pad 8.3 has 5 MP rear camera capable of shooting Full HD video and there is also a 1.3 MP front facing camera. Massive 4,600 mAh battery is powering the tablet. LG G Pad 8.3 runs Android 4.2.2 with LG skin and enhancements like Knock on, Slide Aside etc.
Before You Begin:
- This method is tested & working on LG G Pad 8.3 only.
- Make sure that your device is charged at least 60%.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable it.
- Backup all your data & files for safety.
- You must need a windows based PC or Laptop for this method.
Download Required Files:
How To Root LG G Pad 8.3:
- Download & Install LG G Pad Drivers & Root Kit on your PC.
- Now connect your device to PC with USB cable (Make sure USB Debugging is enabled).
- Kingo Root Kit will detect your device.
- Now follow the simple on screen instructions.
Here we done your LG G Pad is successfully rooted now :).Open the App Drawer and you will find SuperSu app in it.