LG G Flex is the first smartphone in the world with curved display. Today we will guide you “How To Root LG G Flex” with step by step instructions. Now Samsung Galaxy Round is also available in the market, But first always first :D. LG G2, Nexus 5 & 4 are another popular devices from LG. LG G Flex comes with a 6 inch HD (720p) Curved P-OLED touchscreen with just 245 ppi. LG G Flex is a powerful smartphone with Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.2 GHz. and 2 GB of RAM. Flex is running on Android 4.2 jellybean, not with 4.3 or 4.4 kitkat 🙁 (But it will get update soon).
Main Features Of LG G Flex:
- 6″ 16M-color 720p curved POLED capacitive touchscreen; Gorilla glass
- Android OS v4.2.2 Jelly Bean; LG Optimus UI
- Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400 CPU, 2 GB RAM, Adreno 330 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset
- 13 MP autofocus camera with LED flash, geo-tagging, Intelligent Auto, Time catch shot, smart shutter and VR panoramas
- 1080p video recording @ 60fps with continuous autofocus and stereo sound; HDR mode, Dual recording, optical image stabilization
- 2.1 MP front-facing camera, 1080p video recording
- 32GB of built-in storage, 24GB user-available
- microUSB port, USB host support, USB on-the-go, SlimPort TV-out
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct and DLNA
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Multi-tasking with Dual Window, mini-apps with optional transparency (QSlide)
- Non-replaceable 3,500mAh Li-Po battery
- IR emitter for remote control of home appliances
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Nexus 5 Android Smartphone:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your LG G Flex after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting andinstalling Custom ROM in your LG G Flex.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows Based PC or Laptop.
- Download LG G Flex USB Drivers from Here
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Charge your device 70% minimum.
- Make a backup of your device’s data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Root LG G Flex:
- Follow all the instructions given above.
- Download VRoot tool in your windows based PC.
- Double-click and install VRoot tool in your PC.
- Now connect your LG G Flex to PC with USB cable.
- Launch the vroot program on your PC. You can double-click the program’s icon available on your Desktop to launch it.
- Hit Root in the program and it’ll start rooting your device.
- Your device should be rooted within a few minutes.
- Your device should reboot once it’s been rooted.
- Unplug your device from your PC.
- Head over to the Google Play and download and install the Superuser app on your device.
- Once the app’s been installed, launch it from your App Drawer.
- It’ll ask you to update your binaries, allow it to do so.
Congrats!!! your LG G Flex is successfully root now :D. Click Here, If your want to install custom recovery in LG G Flex.