How to Root And Unroot Lenovo IdeaPhone K860/K860i
In this article we will show you How to Root And Unroot Lenovo IdeaPhone K860/K860i with the easiest method and step by step instructions. Lenovo is one of the most popular laptop manufacturer in the world. Now Lenovo is trying to make the same position in smartphone market. Lenovo IdeaPhone has a 5-inch IPS LCD display with HD (1280 x 720) screen resolution. The device is packed with 1.4 GHz Quad-core chipset and Exynos 4412 chipset with Mali-400 GPU for gaming and better performance. The device run on Android 4.0.4 ICS OS with support of 1 GB RAM and 8 GB of internal memory. The device come with 8 MP rear camera with dual-LED flash and 2 MP front facing camera for video chatting. The device is powered with 2250 mAh battery for long standby time.
Some Benefits Of Rooting :
- Free up storage space by removing apps and services that were preinstalled by your carrier/manufacturer from your device.
- Increase battery life (apps that might have been running constantly can be removed).
- Increase performance with Tweaks & Mods available for device.
- Update to a new version of Android with Custom ROMs.
- You can flash Tons of Custom ROMs after rooting and flashing Custom Recovery for better performance and looks.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Lenovo IdeaPhone Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Lenovo IdeaPhone Android Smartphone after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Lenovo IdeaPhone Android Smartphone.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- This method is working and tested on Lenovo IdeaPhone .
- Download Samsung USB Drivers Here and connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Lenovo IdeaPhone.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How to Root Lenovo IdeaPhone:
- Download and Place the Framaroot apk file in your device.
- Enable Unknown Sources in your device and install the Framaroot apk file.
- Run Framaroot file in your device.
- In Framaroot app select SuperSu.
- Select from Sam, Frodo, Legolas or Aragorn exploit.
- Now follow simple onscreen instructions.
- After the completion of process.
Your device is successfully rooted now. You can Unroot you device using same application.