Today, you’ll learn How To Root the Karbonn A15 on Android 4.0.4 ICS with the easiest method and step by step instructions from us. Karbonn A15 is a dual SIM Android smartphone. A15 has a 4-inch capacitive touchscreen display with 480 x 800 screen resolution and 233 ppi. This phone is powered with 1GHz processor. The device has 4 GB internal storage with 512 MB of RAM. Karbonn A15 has 3.15 MP rear camera with features like Geo-tagging and face detection. The device come with some basic Android smartphone connectivity features like GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA (7.2 Mbps), Wifi b/g/n with Hotspot, Bluetooth and A-GPS support. A15 packed with a 1450 mAh battery.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Karbonn A15 Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Karbonn A15 after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Karbonn A15.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows Based PC or Laptop for this method.
- Download & Install Karbonn A15 USB Drivers from Here
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- You device must be charged 50% minimum.
- We recommend you to make a Backup of you data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Root The Karbonn A15:
- Enable USB debugging on your device. To do this, go to Settings > Development and tick the USB debugging checkbox.
- Connect your device to your PC. If there are any drivers being installed at this point, let them do before continuing.
- Extract Android_Root_1.0.zip to a folder on your desktop.
- From the extracted folder, double-click on ICS_Root_Unlocker.bat and press any key on your keyboard to begin the rooting process.
- Your device should reboot a couple of times.
- When you come to the next ‘Press any key‘ screen, ensure that your device is completely on and not in the process of rebooting and then press any key on your keyboard.
After rebooting several times, your Karbonn A15 should be completely rooted.