Along with the release of international variant of Galaxy S4. GT-I9500, Samsung also unveiled US & Korean variants of the same.Now Samsung Galaxy S4 is available on Verizon also.A root/recovery tool has been released for the AT&T variant of the Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone. Read this entire post and make sure that you don’t skip any steps that are listed in it and you will be able to root and install recovery in your device at your first attempt without problems.
How To Root & Install Custom Recovery In Samsung Galaxy S4 Verizon
You May Also Like:
- If you want to root & Install custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy S4 AT&T I377 : Click Here
- If you want to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 T-Mobile : Click Here
- If you want to Install Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S4 T-Mobile : Click Here
- Stock Firmwares collection for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 : Click Here
- Best Custom Rom for Samsung Galaxy S4 AT&T : Click Here
- If you want to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Active : Click Here
- 5 Best Custom Roms For Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 : Click Here
Before You Begin:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Verizon Only (Check it: On Settings>About Device)
- Windows-based computer or laptop
- Download Samsung Galaxy S4 USB driver for Windows and install in your computer.
- Skip this step if you have installed the Samsung Kies.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable USB Debugging.
- Make sure your phone is charged to 60% 80% to avoid battery blackout and interruption during this tutorial.
Download Required Files:
Root & Install Recovery In Samsung Galaxy S4 Verizon:
- Please follow all the steps of Before You Begin section first.
- Download & Extract the Root/Recovery tool on your desktop.
- Connect your device to PC with USB cable.(Make sure USB Debugging is enabled).
- Open the Root/Recovery folder and locate Run_Me file.
- Launch the Run_Me file in your desktop.
- Some options appears on your desktop.
- Select 1 for Root And 2 or 3 for Two different custom recoveries.
- The whole process will take few minutes.
- After the process is completed , Disconnect your device..
- Check Out Top 5 Best Custom Roms for Samsung Galaxy S4 Verizon: Click Here
Thats it!!! your device is rooted now…