In this article we will show you How To Root And Install Custom Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 with the easiest method and step by step instructions. Rooting and flashing Custom Recovery will give you full administrative rights on your Android device. After rooting your device successfully, you can make many kind of changes in your Android device.
Some Benefits Of Rooting & Flashing Custom Recovery :
- Free up storage space by removing apps and services that were preinstalled by your carrier/manufacturer from your device.
- Increase battery life (apps that might have been running constantly can be removed).
- Increase performance with Tweaks & Mods available for device.
- Update to a new version of Android with Custom ROMs.
- You can flash Tons of Custom ROMs after rooting and flashing Custom Recovery for better performance and looks.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.
Before You Begin:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (Check it: On Settings>About Device)
- Windows-based computer or laptop
- Download Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 USB driver for Windows and install in your computer.
- Skip this step if you have installed the Samsung Kies.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.Follow This Guide
- Make sure your phone is charged to 60% 80% to avoid battery blackout and interruption during this tutorial.
- We recommend you make a backup on your data and media files before the tutorial.
Download Required Files:
Flashing CWM Custom Recovery In Galaxy Tab 3 10.1:
- Download and extract both Odin & Custom Recovery Package in your PC.
- Now Turn off your device completely.
- Boot your device in Download mode , Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button.You will see a Android logo now press the listed button to enter in Download Mode.
- Now launch the Odin .exe file and connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.ID:COM box in Odin turn Yellow after detecting.(Make sure the drivers is installed).
- Now click on PDA button in Odin and locate & select Downloaded Custom Recovery .tar extracted from the Recovery Package.
- Only check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, don’t tick any other option.
- Now click on Start button in Odin to start the installation process.It take few minutes to finish.
- You will see a PASS message in Odin message box after successful installation.
- Your device reboot automatically.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1:
- Download Root .zip file on your PC or Device.
- If downloaded in PC move it in external memory card of your device.
- Now Turn Off your device.
- Boot into Recovery mode , Press & hold Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button and your device will boot into recovery mode.
- Use Volume Buttons for navigation and Home Button for selection inRecovery Mode.
- Now select install update from external sdcard in recovery mode.
- Select the Root.zip file (Download Above)
- Confirm the selection in recovery.
- Now rooting process should begin in your device.
- It will take few minutes, Finally when rooting process done.
- Select Reboot System in Recovery Mode.
- Your device will reboot now…and its rooted
That’s it!! Your device is Rooted and Custom Recovery flashed. Now you can enjoy full access on your Android Tablet.