Samsung Galaxy Ace series is very popular in low budget smartphone. Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 is the new member for this family with some upgraded features. Galaxy Ace 3 come with 4-inch TFT capacitive touch screen display with 800×480 screen resolution. The device is available in two version with 3G and LTE features respectively. The 3G version of Ace 3 got a Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU with Broadcom BCM21664 chipset and Broadcom VideoCore IV GPU for gaming. On the other side the LTE version of Ace 3 come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Krait CPU and Adreno 305 GPU for gaming. Ace 3 come with Android 4.2 Jellybean with there own Touchwiz UI on the top of it. Ace 3 has a 5 MP rear camera with LED flash and VGA front facing camera for video chats. The device come with internal memory of 4 GB in 3G version and 8 GB in LTE version and 1 GB of RAM. Many connectivity features are provided in this smartphone like HSDPA, Wifi with Direct and Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC (LTE Only). Today we will show you how to flash custom recovery in Ace 3 and root it.
Some Benefits Of Rooting :
- Free up storage space by removing apps and services that were preinstalled by your carrier/manufacturer from your device.
- Increase battery life (apps that might have been running constantly can be removed).
- Increase performance with Tweaks & Mods available for device.
- Update to a new version of Android with Custom ROMs.
- You can flash Tons of Custom ROMs after rooting and flashing Custom Recovery for better performance and looks.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Android Smartphone after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting and installing Custom ROM in your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Android Smartphone.
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop.
- This method is working and tested on Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270/GT-S7272.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers Here and connect your device with PC for complete the installation.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy S3.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- Make backup of device data for safety.
Download Required Files:
How To Flash Custom Recovery:
- Download Odin and Custom Recovery for this.
- Extract Odin v3.07 on your desktop.
- Turn off your device completely and boot your device in Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down key + Home button + Power key simultaneously until you see a warning message. Press Volume up button to continue and you are in Download Mode now.
- Now connect your device to PC with USB cable.
- Launch Odin v3.07 application on your PC.
- Let him detect your device. You’ll see one of the ID:COM section is turned blue, green or yellow (It means your device is detected by Odin).
- Now click on PDA tab in Odin and select the Custom Recovery .tar file which you have downloaded earlier.
- Ensure that only Auto-Reboot and F.Reset Time is checked.
- Now click on START button and flashing process will begin.
- After completion of process your device will automatically restart.
- Custom Recovery is successfully flashed on your device.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3:
- Make sure that Custom Recovery is successfully installed, This method cannot work without the completion of above method first.
- Download root.zip file and copy it in your device’s external SD card.
- Now boot your device in Recovery Mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home button + Power button simultaneously until the recovery mode appears.
- Now select install zip from SD card option in Recovery and then select choose from SD card option. Now select the root.zip file copied by you and Select Yes.
- Rooting process will begin after this.
- After the completion of Rooting Process select reboot system now option to reboot your device.
That’s it!! Your device is successfully Rooted now 😀