How To Root And Install Custom Recovery In LG Optimus L5 On Android 4.1.2 Jellybean
The LG Optimus L5 Dual E615 is a phone designed for people who want a clear separation between their personal and professional lives. And with the 800 MHz Cortex-A5 Processor with 512 MB RAM you are assured optimum speed and support.
The L5 Dual E615 sports a 4 inch TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen that supports HVGA, 320 x 480 pixel resolution with 16 M colours. The multi-touch screen allows for easy navigation and the Adreno 200 GPU ensures that you have bright, lively and very smooth graphics.
To capture memorable and candid moments just use the phone’s 5 megapixel camera. With the LED flash you can take pictures even in low light and with features like touch focus, face tracking and panorama photography becomes even more fun.
How To Root & Install Custom Recovery In LG Optimus L5
1. Before You Begin:
- This method works for LG Optimus L5 E610/E612 Only Don’t try in other devices.
- You need a Windows based PC or Laptop for this procedure.
- Download & Install LG Optimus L5 USB Drivers from Here
- Enable USB Debugging in your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- Your device must be charged 50% minimum.
- We recommend you to make a backup of your data.
2. Download Required Files:
- LG KDZ Updater
- Root Package
3.Root & Install Custom Recovery In LG Optimus L5:
- Make a new folder & extract the downloaded LG KDZ Updater in it.
- Open the folder and install msxml.msi file in your PC.
- Download the root package in you PC and place it on your desktop.
- Now Turn off your device take out the battery and reinsert it.
- Now boot your device in Download Mode (Press & Hold the Volume Down Key and connect your device to PC with USB cable).
- Your are in Download Mode now.
- Now open the folder where KDZ updater is extracted and Run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe as Administrator (Right click and select run as administrator).
- Select type as 3GQCT and Phone mode as DIAG.
- Click on the folder icon and locate the 20d+root+cwm.kdz which is downloaded by you.
- Once all this done, Click on Launch software update.
- During the process KDZ updater may shows not responding…(Don’t Afraid).
- After the process complete your device will reboot.
- Goto Playstore Download & Install SuperUser , launch him and update to the latest binary
Your device is successfully rooted now and CWM recovery is also flashed.If you want to boot into Recovery Mode Turn Off your device press & hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button until the device vibrate and show LG logo release Power Button only keep pressing Volume Down and Home button for 8 seconds…..