Today, you’ll learn How To Root On Huawei Mediapad 7 lite with the easiest method and step by step instructions from us. Mediapad 7 lite come with 7 inch LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with 1024 x 600 pixels ,16 M Colors. 3G connectivity and WI-Fi support. It brings to its user a theater-like experience with 1080p HD Video support. It is an attractive device wrapped in a metal unibody casing which you would love to flaunt. Mediapad 7 lite is packed with 1.2 GHz CORTEX A8 processor with 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage. Mediapad come with a 3.2 MP rear camera and 0.3 MP front facing camera for video chatting.
Before You Begin:
- Only tested on Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite.
- Windows-based computer or laptop.
- Download & Install Huawei Mediapad 7 lite USB Drivers.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device. Click Here, If you don’t know how to enable.
- Make sure your phone is charged to 60% 80% to avoid battery blackout and interruption during this tutorial.
- We recommend you make a backup on your data and media files before the tutorial.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Huawei Mediapad 7 lite Android Smartphone/Tablets:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Huawei Mediapad 7 lite after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting andinstalling Custom ROM in your Huawei Mediapad 7 lite .
Download Required Files:
How to Root Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite:
- Extract the Huawei MediaPad ROOT ICS Android 4.0.x.rar file you downloaded above to a folder on your desktop.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device. To do this, go to Settings > Development options and tick theUSB Debugging checkbox.
- Connect your device to your PC. If there are drivers being installed at this point, let them do so before continuing.
- From the extracted folder, double-click on the Install Root.cmd to begin the rooting process.
- Wait for your device to reboot thrice.
- Once your device is finished with its reboot, it should be completely rooted!