How to Root Huawei Ascend P1
Today, you’ll learn How To Root On Huawei Ascend P1 with the easiest method and step by step instructions from us. Ascend P1 come with a 4.3-inch qHD display with a resolution of 960 x 540 (shining forth at a pixel density of 256ppi)and super AMOLED. Ascend P1 is packed with 1.5GHz dual-core TI OMAP 4460 and PowerVR SGX540 GPU, 4GB of internal storage with 1GB of RAM. The P1 come with a 8MP rear camera with dual LED flash and support full HD video recording. A 1.3MP front facing camera for video calling support video capture upto HD 720p. The device is just 7.7 mm thin. Ascend P1 features a stunning 1,670 mAh battery that just prolongs the excitement and fun as long as you like.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Huawei Ascend P1 Android Smartphone:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Huawei Ascend P1 after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting andinstalling Custom ROM in your Huawei Ascend P1.
Before You Begin:
- Only tested on Huawei Ascend P1.
- Windows-based computer or laptop.
- Download & Install Huawei Ascend P1 USB Drivers.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device. Click Here, If you don’t know how to enable.
- Make sure your phone is charged to 60% 80% to avoid battery blackout and interruption during this tutorial.
- We recommend you make a backup on your data and media files before the tutorial.
Download Required Files:
How to Root Huawei Ascend P1:
- Download and place the Root Package archive onto your Desktop.
- 2. Extract files from the archive over to your Desktop.
- 3. Turn ON the USB debugging option on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
- 4. Plug in your device to your PC via USB cable.
- 5. Double-click on the hwadb.exe file available on your Desktop and let it do its process.
- 6. Now double-click on the ubl.exe file and wait till it finishes its process.
- 7. Unplug your device from your PC.
- 8. Reboot your device.
- 9. And you should be rooted now!
Awesome! Your Ascend P1 has been rooted and you will have a new app called Superuser in your App Drawer.