How to Root Huawei Ascend Mate
Today, you’ll learn How To Root On Huawei Ascend Mate with the easiest method and step by step instructions from us. Ascend Mate come with an ultra-large 15.5CM (6.1”) HD Toshiba IPS+ Screen. The Huawei Ascend Mate offers a remarkable experience for gaming, reading text and viewing photos and videos. It’s all fun & play with super powerful 1.5 GHz Quad Core Hi-Silicon Processor which makes high definition games a pure delight for you. The complimentary addition of 16 Core GPU adds to the fun by boasting a rich gaming experience. Multitasking becomes seamless & easy when your phone comes loaded with 2 GB RAM. Ascend Mate features a stunning 4050 mAh battery that just prolongs the excitement and fun as long as you like. its 8MP BSI Camera with LED Flash and 1 MP Front Facing capture those precious moments with super clarity & efficiency.
Below are some warning statements that you must be knowing before preparing to Root or Install Custom Rom in your Huawei Ascend Mate Android Smartphone:
- Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Huawei Ascend Mate after Rooting/Installing it.
- There are certain risks of damaging your Android Smartphone while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Hence, it is recommended that you proceed at your own risk and we are not to be held responsible even if your Smartphone gets damaged during or after completing the Rooting/Custom ROM installation process.
- You might not receive any future official software or firmware updates after rooting andinstalling Custom ROM in your Huawei Ascend Mate.
Before You Begin:
- Only tested on Huawei Ascend Mate.
- Windows-based computer or laptop.
- Download & Install Huawei Ascend Mate USB Drivers.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device. Click Here, If you don’t know how to enable.
- Make sure your phone is charged to 60% 80% to avoid battery blackout and interruption during this tutorial.
- We recommend you make a backup on your data and media files before the tutorial.
Download Required Files:
How to Root the Huawei Ascend Mate:
- Place the eroot archive you just downloaded onto your Desktop.
- Extract files from the archive over to your Desktop.
- Turn ON the USB debugging option on your device by going to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
- Plug in your device to your PC using the USB cable.
- Double-click on the eroot executable and it’ll open.
- Click Root button in the tool and it’ll begin rooting your device.
- You should now be rooted!
Excellent! Your device’s been successfully rooted…