How To Root HTC One V Easy Method
Stay connected and entertained while on the go with Desire V. With a premium 4″ display, enjoy pictures shared by your friends or web browse in a richer experience. Continue the fun with authentic sounds brought to you by Beats Audio. And because Desire V has dual SIM capability, always stay connected and never have to choose between work and play. Desire V offers an expansive 4″ WVGA screen that is easy on the eyes, along with a sure grip finish that is both unique and durable in design. Dual SIM, dual stand by and dual calling- you will always be reachable whether itâ€™s a call from your friends, or a conference call for work.
How To Root HTC One V Easiest Method
Before You Begin:
- You need a Windows Based PC or Laptop for this method.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked. DO FROM HERE
- Download & Install HTC One V Drivers from Here
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.Click Here if you don’t know how to enable.
- You device must be charged 50% minimum.
- We recommend you to make a Backup of you data for safety.
Download Required Files:
- Root Package For HTC One V : Here
- Image File For HTC One V : Here
Root HTC One V:
- Download & Extract the Root Package (Download Link Given Above).
- You will find a Image file in the extracted Root Package folder.
- Replace that image file with the Downloaded image file (Download Link Given Above).
- Turn off your device completely.
- Now boot your device in Fastboot mode.Press & hold Volume Down + Power Button and then select fastboot from the given options.
- Now you are in fastboot mode.
- Connect your device to computer with USB cable (Please install USB drivers first : Link given in Before You Begin section).
- Now open the extracted folder of Root Package.
- You will find a install-superboot-windows.bat file their.
- Run install-superboot-windows.bat file in your PC.
- Rooting process will automatically start now.
- Just wait for few time and let him finish his work.
Congrats!!! your device is successfully rooted now….SuperUser app is installed in your device..